Pressures: Up to 5000 psi
Flows: Up to 45 GPM
Porting: Standard SAE (ORB) – Other options available
Materials Used: Aluminum, Steel, Ductile
- Used to control system pressure or the max output force of a hydraulic cylinder for motor
- Oil flows through unless the pressure setting is exceeded, at which time oil flows back to tank
Single & Dual Pilot Operated Check Valves
- Provides a positive lock in both directions of a hydraulic cylinder or motor to hold loads and prevent them from creeping / drifting
- Will also prevent a load from dropping in the event of a hose failure.
Counterbalance & Over Center Valves
- Used to control the rate of descent in lowering applications (based on pump output – not load)
- Will also prevent a load from dropping in the event of a hose failure
Flow Divider Combiner
- Will extend 2 cylinders at the same speed or run 2 hydraulic motors at the same RPM.
- Equally divides output flow / equally combines return flow.
Cross Over Relief Valves
- To protect the cylinder / motor / other components from pressure spikes.
- Place between component (cylinder/motor) and the directional control valve.
- Works in both directions